Organic Peanut Butter 有机花生酱

This Peanut Butter and Banana Wonton Pockets was recently featured in 100 Things to do with Peanut Butter. I have almost forgotten my own creation. Well you can't blame me as it was back in 2007! :O

Since it is about peanut butter, just allow me to continue on this subject.

Do you have a particular brand of peanut butter you enjoy? 
I am for creamy, how about you? Crunchy? 

I miss my go-to peanut butter deal! Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Peanut Butter deal - two 28oz organic peanut butter for slightly less than $9. Sadly, I could not find them anymore in Costco in the last two months, and I heard this product time might be discontinued.

What is my next alternative since peanut butter is considered a staple in my family? Santa Cruz and Maranatha organic 16-oz versions passed my taste test but since they do not come reasonably priced, I recently turned to Trader Joes with organic peanut butter (unsalted, a plus for me!) at $3.99 for 16-oz.

If the taste is acceptable, that will be my source for peanut butter in the coming months.


Tag: ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook