See's Candies Best Seller Chocolates

It is never late to shop for seasonal chocolate gifts - as it goes at current "never too late for winter, always good to be early for spring". Right now, if you go to See's Candies online, you see patches of green galore as St. Patrick's Day gifts takes center-stage. The festive Shamrock Box selection available at Sees.com includes Milk Molasses Chips, solid Milk Chocolate Foil Shamrocks, Scotchmallow®, Dark Chocolate Chip Truffle, Milk Chocolate Butter, and Butterscotch Square.



As we don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the family, I usually go for Best Seller chocolates, or the Dark Chocolate series at See's Candies. You can now custom create and mix your chocolates using the online piece identifier by "coating" and "center". I have just gone for "dark chocolate" as the coating; "brittle" as the center; and voila, more than 50 variety of chocolates I can choose from. Then pick a box size (minimum 1 lb Custom Mix box $20.40), then add up to 10 pieces of treats to the box.

Custom mix-and-match online is so much better. Usually, I will spend a very long time deciding and customizing the chocolates I want in a box when I am in the store and it really causes inconvenience when the store is packed with customers. Now, See's Candies has made it work for me!